Winter 2016 3-Week 200hr Intensive Program
w/ David Vendetti and Todd Skoglund
- February 12- March 6th
- Days Off: Sat 2/21, Sun 2/28
- 8-9a Meditation/Chanting
- 9-11a Yoga Class
- 11-12:30p Pose/Adjustment review and discussion
- 12:30-1:45p lunch
- 1:45-5:30p Daily Lesson Plan
- $3000; includes *Deposit of $500 and Tuition of $2500
- *deposit is required to hold student's place in the course, the FULL DEPOSIT AND TUITION are due on the first day of the course to participate. See policies below. There is a $120 non-refundable administrative fee that is included in the deposit.
Whether you're interested in becoming a yoga teacher or just wanting to dive deeper into your own practice and experience of yoga, the South Boston Yoga Teacher Training is a great choice for a fun and intelligent exploration of a modern yoga practice.
This compassionate and intensive training will give you the insight, experience and confidence to teach a powerful class to any level of student. Learn the anatomy and movement of the body in relation to injury and rehabilitation. Learn safe and purposeful sequencing, gentle yet well directed adjustments and verbal cues. Learn to guide the subtle flow of prana, dive into meditative serenity and move from your intuitive and natural self.
This course will teach you how to guide your students through a safe, stable and purposeful yoga class to any level. We will delve into the evolution of modern yoga incorporating anatomy, smart sequencing, fitness and nutrition with classical examination of the sutras, meditation, breathwork (pranayama) and basic yoga philosophy.
With 200 in-class hours plus classes, readings, and practice teaching public community classes, you will be well prepared to teach multiple levels of classes on graduation.
This course is certified with Yoga Alliance for 200hr RYT.